Friday, December 14, 2012

Time to take a hike

Am taking a break. Not sure for how long. Need time to sort out the words.
I have a deadline to meet so that is coming first for now. Check back from time to time because who knows, I like to write, and because it's all about me and I like to write all about me, this break may last as long as the lifetime of a fruit-fly.
Time to step outside my own mind and explore. Got my water bottle, a new Rand McNally, a compass and a pad and pencil; see ya on the other side of the hill.

2 comments:

Jen G. said...

Best of luck! Will be waiting for your n the other side.

Carolynnwith2Ns said...

This day of change was the day of Sandy Hook. (My daughter still mourns.)
It has taken me over two months to put Wry Wryter back up. Not sure why I felt the need to return here. Maybe it's because so much of who I am is in these words, so much time, so many thoughts, I did not want to see it all wasted.
I am now...
Carolynnwith2Ns, see ya over there.