Monday, October 3, 2011

How Old Am I ?

Went to a funeral yesterday; the old guy who passed away was eighty-nine or ninety, not sure. Does it matter what your actual age is when the numbers get that high?
As a baby…oh sonny is 8 days old.
The baby 18 months.
Guess what, little man is 3 years old.
Our teenager is sweet 16.
Hey the kid is twenty-something.
Then its:
I’m over 30, or approaching 40 and Jesus Christ when did 50 hit?
OMG I’m going to be 60.
Wait a minute, am I 64 or 65, and when does Social Security kick in?
My ass hurts so I must be …what the hell am I 71, 72 does it matter?
Hey, she’s in her 80’s, he’s 90 I think.
Wow …can you imagine what he has seen in his 100 years. He looks like crap, can’t see, can’t hear, can’t shit, but WOW he’s over a hundred.
After living as long as I have, I have come to the conclusion that it’s not long enough, yet. I am not ready for a dirt nap.

If I die today this post will go viral and I will be a famous ‘dead’ blogger.

No comments: